All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
This compact Burning Bush makes an eye-opening statement in any yard or landscaping! Perfect for lighting up darker areas. With an intense scarlet fall coloring, you can’t go wrong with this choice. Makes a wonderful compliment to any flowering bush as well. Its mounded form displays rich green leaves during the spring and summer, coming to life in the fall, with a show of seasonal color.
- You are purchasing a 3 Pack of Dwarf Burning Bush in 4” Pots
- Compact, mounded form
- Tolerates close to full shade, with diminished fall color quality
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Euonymus alatus ‘Compacta’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 4’-8’ x 4’-8’
- Soil: Average, medium moisture, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Hedge, Border, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!