Brighten your winter landscape! Titan Boxwood is a vigorous growing, versatile shrub with great winter color. The small leaves maintain its rich, green color year-round, even when temperatures fall and is not affected by “winter bronzing” like other boxwoods are. Titan Boxwood is a superior choice for winter climates as well as summer climates because of its cold hardiness and drought tolerance.
Prune if desired in late winter to maintain intended shape. May bronze slightly in winter sun.
Through the years, the boxwood has been associated with formal gardens. Boxwood parterres and hedges can be seen in many of the great gardens of Europe and America. Colonial Williamsburg, especially around the Governor’s Mansion, offers wonderful examples of formal boxwood use.
- You are purchasing a multipack of Titan Boxwood - 2.5" Pots
- Compact, densely branched, evergreen
- Superior choice for harsh winter climates
- Low maintenance, can take heavy pruning/shaping
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Buxus microphylla ‘Titan’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 3’-6’ x 4’
- Soil: Rich, moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Evergreen shrub with small green leaves
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Suggested Uses: Foundation, Low Hedge, Specimen, Container, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!