All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
A blueberry bush for container gardening! Growing your own blueberries can be easy and fun. This compact, cold hardy dwarf shrub provides a show of plentiful white flowers followed by delicious, pea-sized light blue fruit. Foliage becomes bright red and orange in fall. Excellent for containers, creating a defined border or bonsai.
- You are purchasing one – Top Hat Dwarf Blueberry bush – 4” Pot
- Adorable dwarf blueberry, perfect for container gardening
- Delicious sweet yet tart wild blueberry flavor
- Bell shaped blooms in spring are transformed into blueberries in the summer
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Vaccinium angustifolium x ‘Top Hat’
- Mature Size(H x W) : Dwarf habit 2’ x 2’
- Soil: Acidic, well-drained
- Soil pH: 4.5-5.5
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Dwarf shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Drought Tolerance: Needs regular watering
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!