All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
A blueberry bush out your back door! Growing your own blueberries can be easy and fun. Grow bushels of healthy, flavorful blueberries that can be eaten fresh off the bush. There is nothing better than blueberry buckle or blueberry jam. Not only are you saving money but you are getting fresh fruit from you own blueberry bush.
A pink blueberry! Here’s a treat to delight both the eyes and the palate. The delicious berries add sweetness and delectable color to desserts. This beautiful fruiting shrub serves as an attractive ornamental with white-pink flowers in spring and crisp red-orange foliage in fall. Pink Lemonade is self-pollinating. Berries ripen mid-to-late season.
- You are purchasing one – Pink Lemonade Blueberry bush – 1 Gallon Trade Pot
- Self-pollinator, better with a partner
- Cold hardy
- Rabbiteye type
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Vaccinium ‘Pink Lemonade’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 5’ x 4’
- Soil: Well-drained, loamy
- Soil pH: 4.5-5.5
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Tolerates light frost, pink berries when ripe
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!