’Victoria Falls’ is a delicate beauty with fresh, light blue ruffled petals with a white accent center, that highlights the white beard.
Reblooming varieties have been bred to produce blooms more than once a year, first in spring and again in late summer or fall. Although there is a strong tendency to rebloom, it is not guaranteed to bloom a second time, and is dependent on many things, including geographic location and growing conditions.
Bearded Iris are heavy feeders, so plan to fertilize in early spring and again in late summer. Plants should be divided every 3-4 years.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Victoria Falls Tall Bearded Iris – 4” Pot
- Reblooms in late summer
- Easy to grow
- Deer Resistant
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Common Name: Tall Bearded Iris ‘Victoria Falls’
- Mature Size: 40” tall
- Spacing: 18”-24” apart
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Cut Flower
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!