’Sunrise Elegy’ will earn a permanent place in your garden with its bright buttercup yellow brilliance with creamy white falls. Serrated, slightly ruffled edges add to the beauty along with the bright orange beards and yellow stitching.
Bearded Iris are heavy feeders, so plan to fertilize in early spring and again in late summer. Plants should be divided every 3-4 years.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Sunrise Elegy Bearded Iris – 4” Pot
- Easy to grow
- Deer Resistant
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Common Name: Tall Bearded Iris ‘Sunrise Elegy’
- Mature Size: 39” tall
- Spacing: 18”-24” apart
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Cut Flower
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!