All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
’Peggy Sue’ is a delicate charmer with a light pink petal color and mandarin red beards. It is also a fragrant rebloomer.
Reblooming varieties have been bred to produce blooms more than once a year, first in spring and again in late summer or fall. Although there is a strong tendency to rebloom, it is not guaranteed to bloom a second time, and is dependent on many things, including geographic location and growing conditions.
Bearded Iris are heavy feeders, so plan to fertilize in early spring and again in late summer. Plants should be divided every 3-4 years.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – ‘Peggy Sue’ Tall Bearded Iris – Quart Pot
- Blooms in mid spring, with a second bloom in late summer to early fall
- Easy to grow
- Deer Resistant
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 34” tall
- Spacing: 15”-18” apart
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Cut Flower
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!