All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
If you are a fan of Bearded Iris, you definitely need to add ’Men in Black’ to your garden! A deep, blackish purple iris with purple beards tipped with mustard yellow. It also features a deep lavender flush at the center of the falls.
Bearded Iris are heavy feeders, so plan to fertilize in early spring and again in late summer. Plants should be divided every 3-4 years.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Men in Black Bearded Iris – 4” Pot
- Easy to grow
- Deer Resistant
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Common Name: Tall Bearded Iris ‘Men in Black’
- Mature Size: 34” tall
- Spacing: 12”-18” apart
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Cut Flower
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!