Featuring white petals with mid-purple borders, ’Loop the Loop’ is one of our favorite bearded iris varieties. Beard color is lemon yellow to white. It blooms late midseason.
Bearded Iris are heavy feeders, so plan to fertilize in early spring and again in late summer. Plants should be divided every 3-4 years.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – ‘Loop the Loop’ Tall Bearded Iris – Quart Pot
- Easy to grow
- Deer Resistant
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 44” tall
- Spacing: 18”-24” apart
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Cut Flower
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!