Peach Blossom Astilbe feature delicate pink flowers with a hint of pink above glossy, green foliage. The plumes are full and lend a frothy appearance to the clump. This was one of the first hybrids, introduced in 1903. A classic, known for both its color and easiness to grow.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Peach Blossom Astilbe Hybrid - False Spirea - 1 quart pot
- Blooms in early summer
- Easily Grown
- Rabbit and Deer tolerant
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Astilbe japonica ‘Peach Blossom’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 24” x 15”-18”
- Soil: Moist, humusy, organically rich
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Peach bloom, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Cut flowers, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!