These 1 Gallon potted apple trees are 3-5 feet tall. These trees are guaranteed healthy and will take root in your garden or orchard when planted upon receipt of live plant.
- Fuji: flesh is cream colored, very firm, juicy and sweet. It is a large apple with a base coloring of yellow/green overlaid with red stripes, and is excellent for desserts or eating out-of-hand.
- Gala:Crisp, firm fruit. This Golden Delicious cross originated in New Zealand and is one of the world's favorite apples. Its fine-grained texture and excellent flavor makes it the perfect crunchy sweet snack.
- Jonathan:Medium sized sweet apple, with a tough but smooth skin. Has a red skin, blushed with yellow to green undertones. The flesh is creamy yellow in color with a crisp bite and lots of juice.
- McIntosh: firm, crispy apple has a greenish overtone with a distinctive red cheek. Their rich, tangy flavor and alluring aroma have made them popular for eating fresh. Macs also cook up soft and smooth, making them a natural for baking and cooking.
- Red Delicious: primarily a dessert apple. Officially classed as a sweet apple, but with a certain pleasing tartness. Highly flavored for fresh eating. Pulp is crisp and juicy. Good keepers.
- Yellow Delicious:Large, golden fruit that ripens late, with a fine, sweet flavor. Best known as fresh eating apples, but also work well for pies, applesauce, and preserves.
- Rome: Known primarily as a cooking apple, it has thick skin and firm flesh. Used for baking, it holds its shape and its flavor develops well when cooked. It is not as sweet or tart as other varieties, which is why it is not referred to so much as an eating apple.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!