These 1 Gallon potted apple trees are 3-5 feet tall. These trees are guaranteed healthy and will take root in your garden or orchard when planted upon receipt of live plant.
- Empire: Empires are red, juicy, firm, crunchy and sweet. They ripen from September to October. Wonderful for taking on the go, as they do not bruise easily. Cross between a McIntosh and Red Delicious.
- Fuji: OUT OF STOCK flesh is cream colored, very firm, juicy and sweet. It is a large apple with a base coloring of yellow/green overlaid with red stripes, and is excellent for desserts or eating out-of-hand.
- Gala:Crisp, firm fruit. This Golden Delicious cross originated in New Zealand and is one of the world's favorite apples. Its fine-grained texture and excellent flavor makes it the perfect crunchy sweet snack.
- Honeycrisp: Extremely hardy and aromatic. Honeycrisp is striped with gold and red and the flesh is crisp and juicy. Best production when pollinated with varieties such as Gala, Granny Smith, or McIntosh
- Jonathan: Medium sized sweet apple, with a tough but smooth skin. Has a red skin, blushed with yellow to green undertones. The flesh is creamy yellow in color with a crisp bite and lots of juice.
- McIntosh: firm, crispy apple has a greenish overtone with a distinctive red cheek. Their rich, tangy flavor and alluring aroma have made them popular for eating fresh. Macs also cook up soft and smooth, making them a natural for baking and cooking.
- Pink Lady: Elongated with an asymmetrical shape. Skin is green with a pink blush that darkens to red with sun exposure. Crunchy with an initial tart taste that has a sweet finish
- Red Delicious: primarily a dessert apple. Officially classed as a sweet apple, but with a certain pleasing tartness. Highly flavored for fresh eating. Pulp is crisp and juicy. Good keepers.
- Rome: OUT OF STOCKKnown primarily as a cooking apple, it has thick skin and firm flesh. Used for baking, it holds its shape and its flavor develops well when cooked. It is not as sweet or tart as other varieties, which is why it is not referred to so much as an eating apple.
- Sweet 16: Crisp, juicy, and sweet. Rosy red in color. Medium to large in size and stores well. Bears heavily and can withstand subzero temperatures. Ripens mid-September.
- Yellow Delicious: OUT OF STOCKLarge, golden fruit that ripens late, with a fine, sweet flavor. Best known as fresh eating apples, but also work well for pies, applesauce, and preserves.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!