These 1 Gallon potted apple trees are 3-5 feet tall. These trees are guaranteed healthy and will take root in your garden or orchard when planted upon receipt of live plant.
- Empire: Empires are red, juicy, firm, crunchy and sweet. They ripen from September to October. Wonderful for taking on the go, as they do not bruise easily. Cross between a McIntosh and Red Delicious.
- Fuji: Flesh is cream colored, very firm, juicy and sweet. It is a large apple with a base coloring of yellow/green overlaid with red stripes, and is excellent for desserts or eating out-of-hand.
- Gala:Crisp, firm fruit. This Golden Delicious cross originated in New Zealand and is one of the world's favorite apples. Its fine-grained texture and excellent flavor makes it the perfect crunchy sweet snack.
- out of stock - Golden Delicious: The
Golden Delicious is known for its sweet juicy flavor. The apple tree is
self-pollinating. The fruit will be ready to harvest in late September. This is
an excellent choice for both seasoned and first time fruit growers.
- Granny Smith: Perhaps the most famous of all the apples...this green apple is crispy and tart. A favorite for caramel apples and baking as well as eating raw.
- Honeycrisp: Extremely hardy and aromatic. Honeycrisp is striped with gold and red and the flesh is crisp and juicy. Best production when pollinated with varieties such as Gala, Granny Smith, or McIntosh
- out of stock - Jonathan: Medium sized sweet apple, with a tough but smooth skin. Has a red skin, blushed with yellow to green undertones. The flesh is creamy yellow in color with a crisp bite and lots of juice.
- McIntosh: Firm, crispy apple has a greenish overtone with a distinctive red cheek. Their rich, tangy flavor and alluring aroma have made them popular for eating fresh. Macs also cook up soft and smooth, making them a natural for baking and cooking.
- Pink Lady: Elongated with an asymmetrical shape. Skin is green with a pink blush that darkens to red with sun exposure. Crunchy with an initial tart taste that has a sweet finish
- Red Delicious: Primarily a dessert apple. Officially classed as a sweet apple, but with a certain pleasing tartness. Highly flavored for fresh eating. Pulp is crisp and juicy. Good keepers.
- Rome: Known primarily as a cooking apple, it has thick skin and firm flesh. Used for baking, it holds its shape and its flavor develops well when cooked. It is not as sweet or tart as other varieties, which is why it is not referred to so much as an eating apple.
- Sweet 16: Crisp, juicy, and sweet. Rosy red in color. Medium to large in size and stores well. Bears heavily and can withstand subzero temperatures. Ripens mid-September.
- out of stock - Yellow Delicious: Large, golden fruit that ripens late, with a fine, sweet flavor. Best known as fresh eating apples, but also work well for pies, applesauce, and preserves.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Would recommend this product.
Would recommend this product.
Date: July 20, 2021
So far so good, lets see next year
Great Customer Service
Location: Little River SC
Date: June 29, 2021
I ordered a Gala Apple tree after my son had gotten me a Fuji Apple tree from them for me for Mother's Day. The Fuji arrived quickly and ready to plant. It took off great! After I received the Gala tree, we planted it right away. Within a few days, I began to notice little red/orange spots on the leaves. I contacted the company to let them know something was wrong with the tree and ask them what it could be and how to treat it. I also sent in a couple of photos so they could see what I was talking about. To my surprise, they not only explained to me how to treat the issue but also refunded my cost. Today, my Gala tree is doing great and I plan on sending them a picture of the first apple. What a great staff!
Good healthy trees
Location: Central Oklahoma
Date: Apr27l 6, 2021
Healthy trees, well packaged and shipped quickly. Very happy. I'm a repeat customer and am consistently happy with my trees and shrubs from Growers solution.
Honeycrisp apple trees
Location: New Jersey
Date: August 21, 2020
My apple trees are doing very well now. Due to the delay in mail they needed water right away and the shipper did not respect the label that said "this side up" as a result the lead stem on one of the trees snapped off. I purchased two trees and again they are doing very well.
recent plant purchases
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date: September 29, 2019
I have ordered, received, and planted 2 apple trees from Growers. Both were well protected when they arrived and very fresh. Both are doing great! I plan to order any future ones from you. Super pleased!