Based on the highly-effective, patented, hybrid fungus Trichoderma harzianum, strain T-22, RootShield WP protects roots from many pathogens. It blocks and actively attacks pathogens by "eating" them; ensuring uninterrupted plant growth. RootShield Granules is a preventative biofungicide and should be applied to "clean" plants. Diseased plants should be treated with a curative fungicide first, since the aggressively growing active ingredient (strain T-22) only grows on the outside and does not enter the plant tissue. RootShield Granules is compatible with fertilizers, algaecides, insecticides, disinfectants, miticides, herbicides, growth regulators, and nearly all fungicides.
- Grows on the roots "shielding" them against root damaging fungi
- Releases enzymes that dissolve the cell wall of many fungal pathogens
- Promotes a healthier root system
- 0-hour REI; OMRI Listed;
- VeriFlora approved input materials
- Reduces or eliminates chemical fungicide applications
- Grows between pH 4-8; at soil temperatures between 48 - 97 F
*Application rates and usage recommendations are suggestions only. Please read the Label and MSDS Sheet for specific rates, application, protective equipment, etc.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!