Do you need and want uniformity over various pressures? Optimum usage of water, fertilizer, chemicals, energy, and labor? With Impact Sprinklers, you get flow rates, throw distances, and trajectories in a wide variety! Turn off your worries, and turn on your Rain Bird.
The 80EHD has a wide range of uses but are widely used as end guns on center pivot machines. All models have an improved bearing with features similar to Rain Bird's superior "H" bearing. Common applications include Field Crops, Row Crops, Vegetables, Pivots & Linears, Permanent Systems, Solid Set Systems and Portable Systems.
- Nozzle Sold Separately
- Heavy duty brass construction
- Stainless steel springs and fulcrum pin
- Locking stainless steel trip collars
- Chemically resistant washers
- Full Circle operation
- Two-year warranty
- Internal straightening vane increases distance of throw
- Stainless steel buttons protect trip mechanism from wear
- Corrosion and grit resistant
- Built to last
- Bearing: 1 1/4 inch Male NPT, Brass
- #Trajectory Angle: 27 degrees
- Operating Range: 25-100 psi (1.7-6.9 bar)
- Flow Rate: 17.1-127.7.9 GPM (3.88-28.99 m 3 /h)
- Radius: 61-116ft. (18.6-35.4 m)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!