Do you need and want uniformity over various pressures?
Optimum usage of water, fertilizer, chemicals, energy, and labor?
With Impact Sprinklers, you get flow rates, throw distances, and trajectories in a wide variety!
The L46H sprinklers are designed specifically for use in general irrigation applications, and on permanent and solid set systems, including center pivots.
Turn off your worries, and turn on your Rain Bird.
- Durable Delrin plastic body, arm and bearing sleeve
- Stainless steel springs and fulcrum pin
- Chemically resistant PTFE washers
- Brass or vaned, plastic nozzles available
- Dual nozzle ports
- Two-year warranty
- PTFE washers allow for smaller nozzles and lower pressures
- Superior chemical and grit resistance
- Exceptionally wide range of flow rates
- Plastic non-clog vane in nozzle ensures excellent performance in wind.
- Built to last
- Bearing: 3/4 inch Male NPT, Plastic
- Trajectory Angle: 23 degrees
- Operating Range: 45-80 psi (3.0-5.5 bar)
- Flow Rate: 5.0-16.2 GPM (1.12-3.68 m 3 /h)
- Radius: 47-62 ft.(14.2-18.1 m)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!