Includes Straight Bore Nozzle. Use the Rain Bird 14VH 1/2 inch Brass Impact Sprinkler with under-tree crops like apples, peaches, and pears, or with your over-tree crop like walnuts, pecans, dates, pomegranates, avocados. Use it for watering your nursery stock in big containers or your over-vine crops such as strawberries (frost protection), blueberries, blackberries - even your under vine crops such as grapes.
Excellent frost-protection/irrigation sprinkler. Ideal also for row crop solid set and permanent systems. Excellent frost-protection/irrigation sprinkler. Patented self-flushing nylon "V" wedge makes it a strong-driving sprinkler.
- Patented, self-flushing wedge drive
- Durable brass die-cast arm
- Stainless steel springs and fulcrum pin
- Chemically resistant washers
- Two-year warranty
- Wedge drive runs on smaller nozzles and lower pressures
- Self-flushing design reduces wear from grit
- Corrosion and grit resistant
- Built to last
- Bearing: 1/2 inch Male NPT, Brass
- Trajectory Angle: 23 degrees
- Operating Range: 20-80 psi(1.4-5.5 bar)
- Flow Rate: .56-2.68(0.14-0.61 m 3 /h)
- Radius: 29-39 ft.(8.85-11.90 m)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!