Medallion represents the Turf and Ornamental market's first fungicide based on the unique phenylpyrrole chemistry. Different from other fungicide products on the market today, Medallion's formulation is highlighted by application rates that offer up to 38 times less active ingredient per 100 gallons of solution for ornamentals. In ornamentals medallion is the standard for Rhizoctonia control indoors and out. For Turf Medallion is the contact fungicide offering excellent control of Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Bentgrass Dead Spot, and Snowmold.
- Amazingly low use rate - 38 times less active ingredient per 100 gallons
- Easy on your plants, but hard on Rhizoctonia -- not to mention Botrytis and Alternaria
- Apply Medallion as a foliar spray or soil drench depending on what you're treating
- Controls snow molds, brown patch and spring dead spot in turf
- 8 - 1 oz containers
- Active Ingredient: Fludioxonil
- EPA# 100-769
*Application rates and usage recommendations are suggestions only. Please read the Label and MSDS Sheet for specific rates, application, protective equipment, etc.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!