The Grower's Solution 7.5' Sidewall Greenhouse frames are one of the hottest items in the do-it-yourself gardening marketplace today! For years, the Grower's Solution residential, hobby, and light commercial greenhouse frames have been pleasing customers across the nation. Our greenhouses are praised by customers as being one of the most economical and easy-to-assemble, quality greenhouse frames available. Our galvanized industrial-steel tubing makes it one of the strongest frames on the market. This brand new, commercial grade greenhouse frame is 13' to 13'6" tall, depending on how far you drive it into the ground.
Looking for a greenhouse to grow larger plants and with more head room to maximize square footage? Then the High Sidewall Greenhouse is the ideal choice! It comes in a variety of lengths to give our customers the flexibility they want to meet their growing needs. All high sidewall greenhouse packages have 7'6" sidewalls with bows spaced on 4 ft centers. High sidewall greenhouse frames maximize the area relative to the growing space, making the environment more uniform and stable. The sidewall houses allow the customer the ability to install tables and benches on the interior walls of the house.
Kit includes the following:
- Bows (Hoops) - 1 3/8" Galvanized Steel Tubing (16 Gauge)
Greenhouse bows are installed on 4' centers (every 4')
- 10'6" Ground Stakes to drive approximately 24" to 36" into the ground
1 5/8" Galvanized Steel Tubing (16 Gauge)
- Center Purlin that runs the length of the greenhouse and connects the bows
- Wind Bracing is included on greenhouses 40' and longer or by request only on shorter greenhouses
- Free Customer Support Number
- Door, film, wirelock, and 2X4s for base and ends are NOT INCLUDED
Endwalls can be constructed from lumber purchased locally or purchased separately
For complete greenhouse packages, please click here
- 24' wide
- 13' - 13'6" center height
- 7'6" sidewalls
- Length: Buyer's choice
- Structure Material: Rolled Galvanized 1 3/8" industrial tubing (16 gauge)
Important Shipping Information: We ship our greenhouses via motor freight. Freight charges vary depending upon your location. Please contact us at (866) 928-3390 if you have any questions regarding shipping or to receive a freight quote to your location. Please report any damage to us within 7 business day of receiving your greenhouse so that we can get everything taken care of.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!