There is a $50 minimum order charge on the GT-1200 3-Ply Laminate Polyethylene 10 Mil Film (not including sales tax or shipping). Please contact us at 866-928-3390 if you have any questions.
During Peak Season, Greenhouse Film can take up to 10-14 business days to ship.
Please allow yourself plenty of overlapping for a sure fit.
Please plan accordingly.
Film ships to the lower 48 states ONLY, no international shipping.
GT-1200 is a 3-ply 10 mil thick laminate combining two layers of linear, low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material. This product has a 3 year warranty. Great for Greenhouse covering, roll up doors, or porch enclosures.
- Use of this product on a PVC frame will void the warranty if you do not use a primer on the pipe. If you want to use our greenhouse film on a PVC house, please call us to properly prepare your house for this film.
- The warranty does not cover degradation due to chemical abuse. Avoid contact with sulphur, chlorine, iron or pesticides containing those ingredients. Use of any of these will void the film warranty.
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- 80% light transmission
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
- Suggested Applications:
- Temporary walls, plant dividers, building enclosures and containment tents.
- Floor covers, dust partitions and clean room enclosures.
- Architectural vapor retarder in walls and ceilings and in roofing systems.
- Pallet, cask, and drum covers for outside storage.
- Shipping container covers and liners.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!