Grower's Solution "Green Tea" Bags make up to 5 gallons of worm casting tea each. There's just no better way than our "Green Tea" to give your plants the nutrients they need in an eco-friendly manner. You're getting 5 tea bags which is enough to make up to 25 gallons of tea!
- Simply place one tea bag into a 5 gallon bucket.
- Let it sit in the mix while in the sun for at least an hour.
- (Optional) Add an aquatic bubbler to aerate the mixture
- Pour the Tea into a spray bottle or simply add a Siphon Mixer to the 5 gallon bucket to use in irrigation.
- Spray generously sit back and watch your plants grow wild!
Earthworm castings contain a plethora of essential elements that plants need for healthy growth. However, not all worm castings are created equal. Grower's Solution Pure Earthworm castings are some of the most consistent worm castings produced. Our worms are treated like kings, raised indoors eating a steady diet of corn & peat humus. This allows us to sell worm castings that are consistent every single batch.
Worm castings are rich in providing concentrated amounts of magnesium, phosphorus, nitrates, calcium and potassium. Earthworm castings also contain copper, manganese, cobalt, zinc, borax, carbon, nitrogen, and iron. All of these nutrients & minerals are available immediately to the plant without the fear of ever burning the plant.
These castings are so efficient they even rival commercial chemical fertilizers, yet these are natural organic & green. Also, keep in mind chemical fertilizers & animal manure have to be broken down in the soil before they can be absorbed, worm castings are available immediately to the plant.