Endeavor insecticide belongs to a new class of chemistry that safely eliminates sap-sucking aphids and whiteflies with its unique mode of action.
As the aphid begins to tap into a plant treated with Endeavor, its sucking mechanism is immediately and irreversibly paralyze the aphid pulls out its stylets. With no harm to beneficial insects or mites, and no further harm to the plants, the aphid dies within 2 to 4 days. Endeavor is also extremely effective against sap-sucking whiteflies.
- Immediately prevents aphids from damaging plants
- Protects plants from the inside out
- No harm to beneficials or mites
- Strong safety profile for the environment and workers
- 6 x 2.5 oz Container
- Active ingredient: Pymetrozine
- Use rates: 2.5-5.0 oz per 100 gals. of water
- Labeled crops: landscape ornamentals, field grown ornamentals, container grown ornamentals, nonbearing fruit & nut trees in nurseries, Christmas trees, ground covers, and ornamental plants in greenhouses, lath- and shade-houses and interiorscapes. (See Label for more)
*Application rates and usage recommendations are suggestions only. Please read the Label and MSDS Sheet for specific rates, application, protective equipment, etc.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!