Eagle 20EW specialty fungicide provides excellent control of dollar spot and brown patch and is labeled for use on major turf varieties, landscape ornamentals, and backyard fruit trees and vines.
- Convenient, liquid formulation
- Prevents/treats dollar spot, anthracnose, summer patch, brown patch, powdery mildew, rust and scab
- Available in two convenient sizes - one-gallon jugs and one-pint containers
- Systemic protectant
- For use on golf course fairways, roughs, tees and greens, commercial and residential stone fruit trees, apple trees and grapes, and other landscape ornamentals
- For use on ornamentals such as chrysanthemums, daylilies, poinsettias and roses in nurseries, landscapes and greenhouses
- Best control of labeled diseases is achieved when Eagle 20EW is applied on a seven- to 10-day application schedule
*Application rates and usage recommendations are suggestions only. Please read the Label and MSDS Sheet for specific rates, application, protective equipment, etc.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!