Dramm's Syphonject draws a concentrated solution from a bucket through a flexible suction tube and then dilutes it with the passing water stream at an approximate ration of 16 parts water to 1 part concentrated solution. The 16:1 dilution ratio is directly related to the amount of water pressure available through your garden hose. As water pressure increases, the dilution ratio will increase. Dramm recommends that you determine the exact dilution ratio of your Syphonject with your available water pressure, hose and choice of nozzles. For more information on how to do this, see below.
- CAUTION! Do not use the Syphonject to apply pesticides, fungicides or poisons.
- Do not drink from a hose that has had fertilizers, chemicals or any other solutions through them.
- Follow all manufacturer's recommendations.
- Detach the Syphonject from your faucet after use.
Mixing a Concentrated Solution:
- Determine how much solution you will need.
- Certain fertilizers require an application of a specific amount of product over a specific area.
- Follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Prepare a water/fertilizer solution that is 16 times stronger than the rate normally used.
- For each gallon of water used in your solution, mix in 16 times the manufacturer's recommended rate of fertilizer.
- For each gallon of concentrated solution you prepare, your Syphonject will apply 16 gallons of correctly diluted solution.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!