This item can take up to 10-14 business days to ship. Please plan accordingly.
This itemships to the lower 48 states ONLY. There is international shipping available.
6 mil Convection Tubing is ideal for cooling greenhouses, uniform dispersion of heat from a force hot-air furnace, for improved mixing of air in greenhouses, and so much more. Ken-Bar's poly convection tubing is available in 6 mil. The polyethylene is clear and is protected with a strong ultraviolet inhibitor. The formulation of the plastic is designed for maximum light penetration and for durability in a greenhouse environment.
Custom Punching - Ken-Bar provides proper diameter holes and spacing that conform to fan manufacturer's specifications. A properly designed tube will make full use of the fan's output by distributing air evenly down the length of the greenhouse. If we know the length of the house and the diameter of the fan, we can custom design the tube. Punch position can be varied as shown below to provide the best possible air flow for each situation.
Guarantee - Each tube is guaranteed to support the cubic feet/minute output of the fan. If there is a problem, the tubing will be replaced immediately. The 6-mil tubing is guaranteed for 3 year.
- For ventilation when cooling greenhouses.
- For uniform dispersion of heat from a forced hot-air furnace.
- For improved mixing of air in greenhouses.
- For the introduction of dry air into greenhouses.
- To provide gentle streams of ventilation air instead of harsh blasts of air.
- To heat selected areas of a greenhouse when the whole house does not need heat.
- We recommend that tubing be hung from a cable using tube hangers that do not penetrate the plastic.
- Thehanger consists of a loop of white plastic and a snap ring.
- The tube loop extends around the outside of the tube and is clipped to the cable using a snap ring.
hangers should be spaced 7 feet apart.
- Hangers ARE NOT included.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!