A miticide from SePRO Corp. for control of spider mites on greenhouse ornamental floral and foliage. Not labeled for use in shade houses, lath houses, or on outdoor-grown ornamental crops.
- Trade name: Akari 5SC
- Chemical name: fenpyroximate
- Chemical family: phenoxypyrazole group
Akari 5SC provides activity against all developmental stages of mites, with main activity on larvae, nymphs and adults. Akari 5SC gives fast knockdown within one day after treatment. Prior to knockdown and death, mites treated with Akari become paralyzed on the leaf or while spinning down from the plant using their webbing.
This property provides "Stop-Feeding" activity a big advantage for minimizing crop damage. The paralyzing action also prevents egg-laying. A good evaluation of performance can generally be made 4-7 days after treatment.
- 1 Quart Container
- Active ingredient:Tertbutyl*
- Use rates:16-24 oz per 100 gal*
- Labeled crops: Greenhouse and Nursery Ornamentals, Non-bearing Fruit Trees & Vines, Christmas Trees, Ornamental Plantings & Plantscapes*
*Application rates and usage recommendations are suggestions only. Please read the Label and MSDS Sheet for specific rates, application, protective equipment, etc.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!