US growers can benefit from a new broad-spectrum insecticide that has been formulated and packaged for economic value. Acephate 97UP, a water dispersible premium acephate formulation, has been approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use on tobacco, vegetables, cotton, peanuts, nursery, ornamentals, turf and other non-crop areas.
The low-odor, low-dust, water dispersible insecticide has been specifically formulated to deliver effective control against a wide range of insects. The insecticide offers the advantages of a single label and more convenience, according to Acephate 97UP manufacturer United Phosphorus Inc. (UPI) officials.
This product has the same active ingredient as Orthene.
- Great for Fire Ant control
- 3/4 lbs. Container
- Active ingredient: Acephate
- Use rates: 1/4 to 1 pound per acre*
- Application timing: when insects appear*
- Labeled crops: nursery stock, outdoor and greenhouse floral crops, turfgrass, sod farms, golf courses, outdoor perimeters, mount treatment*
*Application rates and usage recommendations are suggestions only. Please read the Label and MSDS Sheet for specific rates, application, protective equipment, etc.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!