Turnaround Time: During Peak Season, Shade Cloth can take up to 12-18 business days to ship. Please plan accordingly.
Free Shipping applies to the lower 48 states ONLY, no international shipping.
Dimensional Information: Due to this being a knitted material, there exists the possibility of the measurements being within 3-4 inches of the requested dimensions. This happens rarely, but please keep in mind that the possibility exists.
50% density will block out 50% of light and UV rays. Our quality shade fabrics are manufactured featuring tough, lock-stitch construction.
We beat most shade cloth distributors prices by 25%. Not sure what percentage of shade cloth you need, have more questions, or need help? Contact us!
Our shade cloth comes standard with sewn black binding edges (a durable seatbelt-like material) and grommets every 2 feet. Please visit our Custom Shade Cloth Calculator if you require a non-standard size or a change in the grommets and/or edges.
With pieces 100 square feet or larger, we advise providing support cables underneath to prevent sagging. Lightweight cable can be run from corner to corner, providing an X for the shade cloth to rest on. For pieces over 400 square feet, lightweight cables running end to end every 4 feet is advised.
All pieces have factory seams.
If it is important that grommets mirror each other, you must call in to order and let us know.
Custom orders (including all Shade Cloth) cannot be returned and are not refundable. Please check to make sure the sizes you need are correct before placing the order.
- Better Ventilation and Water Permeable: Open lock stitch design reduces wind speed and heat buildup in structure
- Lightweight and Easy to Install: 20-25% lighter than woven shade cloth with dramatically more strength. Can be cut on site and will not ravel
- UV Protection: UV resistant, high density polyethylene. Crop protection for UV and heat sensitive plants
- Wide Widths: Available up to 34 feet
- Chemical Resistant: Resists most horticultural chemicals, sprays, and detergents
- Reduce Soil Moisture Loss: Less evaporation
- Tough Lock Stitch Knitted Construction: Resists rips, tears, and fraying. Shade levels remain constant during product life
- Cost Effective: No edge taping and minimal sewing required thanks to knitted lock stitch
Knitted Shade Cloth Uses:
- Greenhouse Covers
- Shade Structures
- Hail Protection
- Livestock Shading
- Temporary Fencing
- Bird Netting
- Swimming Pool Covers
- Truck Tarps
- Tennis Courts and Ball Diamonds