Senninger’s low flow pressure regulator is ideal for installations requiring lower flows of 0.5 to 7.0 gpm (114 to 1590 L/hr). Senninger regulators maintain a constant preset outlet pressure with varying inlet pressures, which alleviates pressure differences that can cause an applicator’s area of coverage to change. The pressure regulator shall maintain the predetermined operating pressure provided that the inlet pressure is at least 5 psi above the expected outlet pressure, but not exceeding the maximum inlet pressure.
These units are 100% water tested for accuracy at Senninger’s facilities. They have been designed to have very low hysteresis and friction losses allowing for a more constant volume of water in your system. They can be installed above or below ground as the application calls for. Each one has a patented tamper-proof design and no external metal parts for excellent corrosion resistance.
How To Use Tips:
This unit is designed to thread onto any outside spigot that has ¾” male hose thread (MHT) which allows it to be used for small drip tape systems either in a garden or flower bed. Always make sure the directional flow rate arrow is pointing in the direction you want water to flow. Also check to make sure the rubber washer is in place prior to installation.
- Preset Operating Pressures: 15 psi (1.03 bar)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 95 psi (10.34 bar)
- Flows: 0.5 - 7 gpm (114 - 1590 L/hr)
- Inlet and Outlet Size: 3/4" One is FHT and the other is MHT
- 100% water tested for accuracy
- Can be installed above or below ground
- Maximum flow path resists plugging
- Very low hysteresis and friction loss
- Backed by 2-year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!