***CAN NOT SELL TO CALIFORNIA***
Use Rhizopon AA Water Soluble Tablets to make rooting solutions. The tablets dissolve easily in water. Use the solution to propagate new plants from cutting. Treated cuttings are expected to produce uniform roots all around the basal end. Rhizopon is registered with the US EPA for use in greenhouses and nurseries. Can be used by basal dip, and foliar total immerse or spray drip down methods.
- 20 tablets, 50 MG IBA each
- Tablets are premeasured and easy to use
- Active ingredients Indole-3butyric Acid 20.0% with Inert Ingredients 80.0% (Not for sale in CA)
- Promotes rooting of plant cuttings. Promotes root regeneration when transplanting rooted plants
- Use by foliar and basal methods on plants that con be propagated from cuttings
- Tablets are easy to use. Tablets are premeasured
- Use on annual, perennial and woody ornamental plant cuttings
- Registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for greenhouse and nursery use
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!