Blue Colorant is a concentrated non-staining dye spray pattern indicator or fertilizer injector tracer. Use on turf, non-crop areas, ornamental plants and in fertilizer injectors.
- Inert with most pesticides and fertilizers
- Will not permanently stain skin, clothing, or equipment
- Color is temporary and dissipates with rain and sun
- Cleans with soap and water
- Application: To be mixed with pesticides or fertilizers in sprayers or injector tanks.
- Rate: Hand sprayer – 0.5-1 Tablespoon per gallon or 8 oz to 1 quart per acre. See label for fertilizer injector rates.
- Application rates and usage recommendations are suggestions only. Please read the manufacturer's Label and MSDS Sheet for specific rates, application, protective equipment, etc
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!