The Hybrid Willow Tree is a fast growing tree that is great to provide privacy. Line them up in a row to create a nice green "fence" instead of your wood or chain fence. They are low maintenance. Also they are great for wind breaker or noise barrier. In the fall the leaves turn yellow adding some color to your landscape!
The Hybrid Willow Tree grows 60 - 70 feet high and 50 - 60 feet wide. This species is rather disease resistant and has very few insect problems that affect the overall growth habit. If water is provided regularly during the first year after planting, the root system will support the tree after the planting year unless drought conditions occur.
- You are purchasing an 18 - 24 inch Hybrid Willow Tree – Bare Root Plants - 3 pack, plus bonus of 1st year fertilizer
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 60-70’ high, 50-60’ wide
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Prefers full sun
- Characteristics: Pyramid in shape with green leaves that turn yellow in the fall, Can control the size of the tree by pruning
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!