All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
A lilac with wonderful fragrance and good fall color! Manchurian Lilac ‘Miss Kim’ is an upright, compact lilac (smaller shrub than common or French Lilac) that blooms slightly later than others (flower clusters are also smaller) extending the season of color. Deep purple buds open to abundant clusters of highly fragrant, lavender flowers. Rich green foliage becomes burgundy-tinged in fall. Cold hardy, and performs well in warmer southern regions.
- You are purchasing a Miss Kim Lilac Syringa patula - 3.5” Pot - 3 pack
- Compact, upright, deciduous shrub
- Highly fragrant flowers
- Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies
- Deadheading flowers after they fade will help generate increased blooming the next year
- Prune right after blooming is done, if you have to prune at all
- Blooms on old wood
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Syringa pubescens subsp. patula ‘Miss Kim’
- Mature Size: 9’ x 7’
- Soil: Average, well –drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun/Light Shade
- Characteristics: Flowering, fragrant, deciduous
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Spring, showy, fragrant
- Suggested Uses: Cut flower, hedge, border, beds, flowering tree, screening
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!