These 1 Gallon potted peach trees are 2-4 feet tall. These trees are guaranteed healthy and will take root in your garden or orchard when planted upon receipt of live plant.
- Belle of Georgia: Large fruit with brilliant red flowering. Very firm and highly flavored. White flesh, freestone. The beautiful springtime blossoms and attractive leaves make it a valuable landscaping tree. This peach tree proves that edibles can be both ornamental and delicious!
- Elberta:World's most famous peaches because of their abundance of taste, attractive color and disease resistance. This yellow freestone is juicy, ideal for eating, canning and freezing. Elberta peaches have the smallest pit-to-fruit ratio of any peach tree we offer.
- Red Haven: The peach by which all others are measured. It’s a heavy-bearing, cold-hardy, and resists leaf spot, and the fruit is spectacular. You'll enjoy bushels of big, luscious peaches that have an almost fuzzless skin over firm, creamy yellow flesh. Fruit is medium to large size and just right for fresh snacks, canning or freezing.
- Contender: Cold-hardy and freestone, Contender is a self-pollinating variety that consistently yields large crops of sweet, juicy, medium-to-large sized fruit.
- Cresthaven:a firm, yellow to red highly colored late season variety. The fruit is yellow-fleshed, freestone, and shows considerable red around the pit. Good for canning and freezing.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!