The Grower's Solution Greenhouse Kits are one of the hottest items in the do-it-yourself gardening marketplace today! For years, the Grower's Solution residential, hobby, and light commercial greenhouse kits have been pleasing customers across the nation. Our greenhouses are praised by customers as being one of the most economical and easy-to-assemble, quality greenhouse kits available. Our galvanized industrial-steel tubing makes it one of the strongest frames on the market. You can install this 20' Quonset Greenhouse Package in less than a weekend. This brand new, never assembled, commercial grade greenhouse package is 10' - 10'6" tall, depending on how far you drive it into the ground.
Start your own business, and grow your own plants today!
Kit includes the following:
- Bows (Hoops) - 1 3/8" Galvanized Steel Tubing (16 Gauge)
Greenhouse bows are installed on 4' centers (every 4')
- 30" Ground Stakes to drive approximately 24" into the ground
1 5/8" Galvanized Steel Tubing (16 Gauge)
- Center Purlin that runs the length of the greenhouse and connects the bows
- 4 Year Warranty 6 mil Clear, UV-treated Poly Greenhouse Film
(3 pieces to cover the house including endwalls)
- Wire Lock for attaching plastic film to the frame
- Wind Bracing is included on greenhouses 40' and longer or by request only on shorter greenhouses
- All greenhouse kits now include wind strapping kits for better film protection.
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Free Customer Support Number
- Door and 2X4s for base and ends are NOT INCLUDED in kit
Endwalls can be constructed from lumber purchased locally or purchased separately
We want you to be satisfied!
- 20' wide
- 10' - 10'6" center height
- Length: Buyer's choice
- Structure Material: Rolled Galvanized 1 3/8" industrial tubing (16 gauge)
- Cover Material: 4 Year Warranty 6 mil Clear, UV-treated Poly Greenhouse Film
Customers Also Bought
Leave a Review
|By: Anonymous||May 13, 2014|
I recommend this product