All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
'Little Princess' is a pretty flowering, dwarf shrub. This hardy, easy to grow plant has a low, mounded habit and bears soft clusters of pale rose-pink flowers in late spring to midsummer. These contrast nicely with its crisp green foliage that becomes reddish in autumn. Spent flowers can be trimmed off to extend flowering until early fall.
- You are purchasing a pack of Little Princess Spirea – Potted in 2.5” pot
- Attracts birds, butterflies and bees.
- Oval, sharply toothed, mint green leaves take on attractive red hues in autumn.
- Prune in late winter to early spring.
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Spiraea japonica ‘Little Princess’
- Soil: Average-Medium, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun/Partial shade
- Suggested Uses: Divider along a path or sidewalk, container, feature plant, foundation, hedges, mixed border, rock garden/wall
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!