The Holland Red Shallot has a sweet, mild garlic alternative: aromatic, pungent, and flavorful. Fast-growing coppery-red bulbs with reddish-purple inner rings. Like garlic, shallots grow in clusters, with several bulbs attached to the base.
- You are purchasing Holland Red Shallots bulbs
- Plant in fall like garlic and mulch thickly.
- Hardy Biennial
- Family: Allium Cepa ‘Holland Red’
- Mature Size: 12”
- Soil: Well-drained, plenty of organic matter
- Hardiness Zone: 2-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Sweet, mild
- Ripens/Harvest: 90-120 days to maturity
- Spacing: Block Planting - 4" - 6" apart within a row, and 1" depth
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!