Senninger's Medium Flow Pressure-Master Regulator is ideal for installations requiring mid-range flows including solid set, drip or other low volume irrigation as well as center pivot and other mechanical-move systems. Each regulator maintains a constant preset outlet pressure based on its flow / inlet pressure. (Note: With no flow through the regulator, the inlet and outlet pressures will be the same.)
How To Use Tips
For best results, use a drip valve assembly at your main sprinkler manifold or water source. You can build your own or get a handy pre-assembled model that includes valve, filter, regulator and drip system adapter. The picture below shows you how it all works. The Y-filter cap is easily removed for filter screen cleaning or replacement.
- 100% water tested for accuracy
- Can be installed above or below ground
- Maximum flow path resists plugging
- Very low hysteresis and friction loss
- Preset Operating Pressures: 25 psi (1.73 bar)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 150 psi (10.35 bar)
- Flows: 2 - 20 gpm (454 - 4543 L/hr)
- Inlet sizes: 3/4" F NPT, 1" F NPT
- Outlet sizes: 3/4" F NPT, 1" F NPT
- Backed by 2-year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!