Great flavor and packed with vitamins! Easy to grow! With blue-green tops these leeks are packed with nutrients. This hardy plant can withstand a frost and provide a green vegetable when few other greens are available. The Lancelot Leeks are more resistant to disease than other varieties. Leeks are great for soups, salads, stir-fries, stew and roast. Plant leeks among your fall garden for contrast. With most gardeners Lancelot is the leek of choice!
- You are purchasing Lancelot Leeks (Allium porrum) - bundle of 50 plants or more
- Crisp distinct flavor packed with vitamins!
- Long, white shafts have blue/green upright flags
- Leeks are easy to grow and can be successfully grown in raised beds
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Allium porrum ‘Lancelot’
- Mature Size: 12”-16”
- Soil: Normal , loamy, poor, sandy
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Hardy biennial plant, easy care, edible, fragrance, season extenders
- Ripens/Harvest: Matures in about 75 days; Harvest in early fall to mid-winter, mid to late spring
- Tolerance: Cold hardy, disease resistant, heat tolerant, pest resistant
- Suggested Uses: Bed, containers, cuisine, outdoor
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!