All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
This is probably the best bonsai-style Juniper for Asian gardens or for small topiary. Super tight foliage and lovely blue-green tint makes a neat mound.
Because it is available in so many pre-shaped forms, you can choose one for a formal setting, another for true bonsai and a third for a courtyard specimen with multiple branches. Highly recommended for tiny city gardens; if there's room for only one Juniper, let it be this one.
- You are purchasing one - Dwarf Japanese Garden Juniper - 4" pot
- Easy care
- Year-round interest
- A standard for any Asian-inspired garden, whether in bonsai form or used as an accent or groundcover amongst stones
- Perfect with rocks and in rock gardens or around natural rocky water features
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Juniperus procumbens 'Nana'
- Mature Size (H x W): 1' x 6'
- Soil: Widely adaptable, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun/Part sun
- Characteristics: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Tolerance: Pet and disease resistant
- Suggested Uses: Ground cover, Erosion control, Mass planting, Bonsai, Rock gardens, Topiary, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!