All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The Hopi Crape Myrtle is one of the most winter hardy varieties of crape myrtles available! Slightly more compact than your standard crape myrtles, topping out at just around 10 feet tall.
Clusters of soft rose pink to mauve color blooms on this semi-dwarf shrub with attractive, peeling bark.
- You are purchasing a Hopi Crape Myrtle - 2.5" pot - 3 pack
- Winter hardy
- Heavy bloomer
- Disease resistant
- All plants will grow according to their climate. In the Northern areas where winter injury can be a problem, plants will typically grow to 6'-10' tall. Deep South, plants will grow much taller if not pruned back
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Lagerstroemia indica ‘Hopi’
- Mature Size (H x W): 10' x 10'
- Soil: Average, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 6-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Summer flowering, Deciduous, Pink bloom
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, Shrub borders, In the South this cultivar is also effective as a tall screen or informal hedge
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!