Not only does the White Oak tree make a great shade tree, but it has beautiful colors for all seasons. The colors are red to pink in spring, dark green in the summer, and deep red in the fall. The White Oak would add a beautiful site to your landscape. It is used a lot in parks, recreational areas, golf courses and many other areas.
- You are purchasing a White Oak Tree - Bare Root Plants 18-24” tall - 3 pack, plus bonus of 1st year fertilizer
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 50-80’ tall, 50-80’ spread
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full to Partial Sun
- Characteristics: Oval in shape, with leaves that change color with the season
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!