All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The Minnesota Snowflake Mock Orange shrub is renowned for its fragrant blooms. The blooms are double white, and appear profusely in late spring. They appear in clusters with 5-7 flowers per cluster. The leaves are oval and dark green. The blooms bear resemblance to orange blossoms, thus the common name for this shrub, Mock Orange.
- You are purchasing one Minnesota Snowflake Mockorange shrub – 1 Gallon Potted
- Easy care
- Known for its exceptional fragrance
- Peeling brick red bark
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Philadelphus x virginalis
- Mature Size: 5’-8’ x 5’-8’
- Soil: Widely adaptable
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Slow to Moderate
- Bloom: White Fragrant
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, mass planting, hedges/screening
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!