These plants have Grower's Super Roots. This means that they create taller, stronger plants. The plants are grown in root-maker pots. The Super Roots make the plant ready to transplant in your landscape.
The Nellie R Stevens Holly makes for a great piece to any landscape. It stays beautiful throughout the winter with red berries. This Holly is often used for holiday decorations. The Nellie R Stevens Holly is easy to prune. Birds will love these trees as the berries will attract them. Great to add at the end of your driveway!
- You are purchasing a pack of Nellie R Stevens Holly – Potted in 2.5” Pot
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Ilex x ‘Nellie R Stevens’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 20’-30’ x 10’-12’
- Soil: prefers moist soil
- Hardiness Zone: 6-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Pyramidal in shape; green leaves that do not change in the fall; round red fruit that appears during the winter months
- Suggested Uses: Privacy screen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!