All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
One of the most fragrant blooming plants of the spring and early summer, Lily of the Valley has been around since 1000 B.C. The stems are covered with tiny white, nodding bell-shaped flowers that have a sweet scent and medium, bright-green lance shaped leaves that are 4-8” long and 3-5” wide.
Lily of the Valley forms a spreading mass with red seed pods that remain after flowering. This flower will remain perennial in USDA Zones 2-9.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing a 3 Pack of White Lily of the Valley, 3 plants in 3 quart pots
- Easy care
- Delicate white blooms and red seed pods
- Deer resistant
- Aggressive, spreads by rhizomes, can continue spreading indefinitely
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Convallaria majalis
- Mature Size(H x W) : 3”-9” x 3”-6”
- Spacing: 6”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 2-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Fragrant nodding flowers May-June, Perennial
- Suggested Uses: Outstanding ground cover for shaded sites and an excellent cut flower
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!