All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
A newer dwarf form of the Proven Winners® Limelight® Hydrangea, Little Lime® sports the same great flowers, only smaller. Beautiful green summer flowers turn shades of vintage pink in the fall. A hardy selection, it’s excellent in a mixed border or foundation planting. With sturdy stems, it’s also good for cut flower arrangements.
Because Paniculata Hydrangeas bloom on new growth, they tend to flower normally even if the branches have been killed back by frost. Some early afternoon shade is beneficial in hot southern regions. Prune in late winter/early spring. Hydrangeas are at their best in summer and fall.
- You are purchasing one – Proven Winners® Little Lime® Hydrangea – 4” pot
- About one third the size of Limelight® Hydrangea
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hydrangea Paniculata ‘Little Lime’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 3-5’ x 3-5’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Filtered to full sun
- Characteristics: Repeat blooming
- Suggested Uses: Border, Container, Hedge, Poolside, Woodland Gardens, Foundation Plantings
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!