All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The Let’s Dance® reblooming series continues to improve and expand with Blue Jangles, a compact selection with delightful, rich blue (or pink) mophead flowers. A real standout in the garden and in the container because of its sturdy frame and its propensity to bloom.
- You are purchasing one – Let’s Dance® Blue Jangles® Hydrangea – Quart Container
- Bloom color is affected by soil pH
- Prune immediately after flowering
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Hydrangea macrophylla ‘SMHMTAU’ ppaf, cbraf
- Mature Size(H x W) : 2’-3’ x 2’-3’
- Spacing: 2’- 3’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, amended with peat moss, leaf mold, or compost
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Suggested Uses: Cut Flower, Dried Flower, Landscape
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!