All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
These spicy-sweet thick-skinned grapes are an old Southern favorite. They thrive with little care, and the vines can remain productive for 100 years! Modern breeding has brought us a wonderful range of varieties: wine grapes for the home vintner and jelly maker, plus delicious fresh-eating varieties, some as large as golf balls!
- You are purchasing one – ‘Alachua’ Muscadine Grape plant – Quart Pot
- Relatively tough skin and medium-sized muscadine
- Very sweet when fully ripe and excellent juice quality for fresh consumption and wines
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Muscadinia Vitis rotundifolia ‘Alachua’
- Mature Size: 5’ – 7’
- Soil: Fertile, sandy loam, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 7-11
- Sun Exposure: Full to Partial sun
- Characteristics: Vining
- Pollinator Required: Self-fertile
- Growth Rate: Moderate
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!