Flowering Almond will bring a beautiful sight to your yard. The showy pick flowers bloom in early spring. Since they do not get real tall, 4-5 feet, it will make a beautiful center piece in your landscape! During fall the green leaves turn to a vibrant yellow shade, this gives you color throughout the seasons. They are a tough plant that is very easy to care for.
- You are purchasing a Flowering Almond - Bare Root Plants - 3 pack, plus bonus of 1st year fertilizer
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 4-5’ high, 3-4’ wide
- Soil: pH soil level 6.0-7.0; prefers moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Years to Bear: 2-5
- Characteristics: Flowers light pink, will bloom late April-May
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!