All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Plant the number one Christmas tree in your backyard! This pyramidal shaped, coniferous evergreen is a beautiful tree with stiff, dense branches. The Fraser Fir features flat, shiny, dark blue-green needles about ½” - 1” in length. This fantastic fir makes a great Christmas tree because of its’ notable fragrance and great needle retention. It is also an excellent choice to add to your landscaping as an accent or specimen. The Fraser Fir reaches anywhere from 40’-60’ in height with a spread of 25’-35’ and grows best in a sheltered location with moist, well-drained, sandy, acidic soil.
- You are purchasing a multipack of Fraser Fir Trees – Potted in 2.5” Pots
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Great choice for a Christmas tree because of great needle retention
- Fragrant evergreen
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Abies fraseri var. phanerolepsis
- Mature Size(H x W) : 40’-60’ x 25’-35’
- Soil: Adaptable, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Flat, shiny dark blue-green needles; fragrant
- Growth Rate: Slow to Moderate
- Tolerance: Shade
- Suggested Uses: Great accent or specimen, erosion control, Christmas tree
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!