All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Red flowering crape myrtles are free-flowering and will continue to produce flowers throughout summer and into autumn. Gardeners have long-sought crape myrtles with intense flower colors, but until recently, true red flowers have always been elusive.
Crape Myrtle Trees are a spectacular addition to any southern landscape!
- You are purchasing a Red Crape Myrtle – 1 Gallon Pot
- Works well as a specimen plant or plant in groups for an explosion of color in the landscape and year-round interest, as well as natural privacy barrier
- Massive curb appeal that makes your neighbors jealous!
- Attracts bees and provides bird habitat
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size (H x W): 16’-20' x 16’-20'
- Soil: Moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full/Partial sun
- Characteristics: Summer flowering, Showy flowers, Fall foliage, Attractive bark, deciduous
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, Border, Group, Privacy, Focal point, Foundation
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!