All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Osage Crape Myrtle is one of the best choices if you want an all-summer flowering shrub or small tree, with large pink flowers, a chestnut brown bark, nice reddish fall color, and with a somewhat weeping habit.
Osage is a hybrid between Lagerstroemia indica (the old favorite) and Lagerstroemia faurei from Japan. It has a good fungal resistance, excellent resistance to black spot and other pests.
- You are purchasing an Osage Crape Myrtle – 2.5” pot - 3 pack
- Attractive Bark
- Attracts butterflies
- Showy flowers
- Disease resistant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Lagerstroemia indica x fauriei ‘Osage’
- Mature Size (H x W): 12’-18’ x 8’-12’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 7-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Resists mildew, Heat and Drought tolerant, Summer flowering
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Container, Mass Planting, Privacy Screen, Specimen, Urban Garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!